I host the Weekend Coffee Share link up in 2021. Here’s my guidelines:
- Everyone is welcome to join in the Weekend Coffee Share in any and every week.
- Topics are open – e.g. What’s been going on in your life? What are your weekend plans? Is there a topic you’ve just been ruminating on that you want to talk about?
- Use the Inlinkz link provided to join the party or leave the link to your Weekend Coffee Share post in a comment below my Coffee Share post.
- You can link to your post any time between 8 a.m. Friday and 5 p.m. Sunday (both Toronto time).
- I will be flexible in the way I title my Weekend Coffee Share posts.
- I’d ask that participants be social, visit at least two other blogs in the link up, and leave a comment.
I’m trying to build a fun, positive, social, and supportive blogging community here. So, as the owner of the blog and the host of the link-up, posts that I deem to be unsuitable for my audience will be deleted without notice. These may include ads, “drop and run” links, promotions, and any that are offensive in nature, overly political or religious.
Here’s where I also link with my blogger friends when I have something to share:
- Jo’s Monday Walk
- Life This Week
- Lovin’ Life Linky
- My Corner of the World (photos)
- Senior Salon
- The Weekly Smile
- Thursday Doors (photo challenge)
- Sunday Stills (photo challenge)
- Wellness Weekend (I merge this series with the Weekend Coffee Share in 2021)
See you soon.