Weekend Coffee Share
I host the weekly Weekend Coffee Share blog link-up in 2021. Here are my guidelines:
- Everyone is welcome to join in the Weekend Coffee Share in any and every week.
- Topics are open – e.g. What’s been going on in your life? What are your weekend plans? Is there a topic you’ve just been ruminating on that you want to talk about?
- I will be flexible in the way I title my Weekend Coffee Share posts.
- Use the Inlinkz link provided to join the party or leave the link to your Weekend Coffee Share post in a comment below my Coffee Share post.
- You can link to your post any time between 8 a.m. Friday and midnight Sunday night (both Toronto time).
To join the Weekend Coffee Share link-up:
- Link one post.
- Read the host’s post and two posts from other Coffee Share participants and leave each a comment.
- Spread the Weekend Coffee Share word and link back. Hashtag #WeekendCoffeeShare.
I’m trying to build a fun, positive, social, and supportive blogging community here. So, as the owner of the blog and the host of the link-up, posts that I deem to be unsuitable for my audience will be deleted without notice. These may include ads, “drop and run” links, promotions, and any that are offensive in nature, overly political or religious.
I used to host the monthly Wellness Wednesday and Wellness Weekends series. I’ve now merged the series with the weekly Weekend Coffee Share in 2021.
Guest Posts and Interviews
Here’s the list of guest posts and interviews that I’ve done:
- April 9, 2021 – Interview by Marsha at Always Write blog: Visiting The World with Natalie and A Cup of Coffee
- February 8, 2021 – Guest Post on Min’s Write of the Middle blog: 21 Quick ideas to Find Calm in 2021
- May 13, 2020 – Interview by Denyse at Denyse Whelan Blogs: Women of Courage series, #39.
- October 18, 2018 – Guest Post on Sue’s Women Living Well After 50 blog: Diversifying Fun Wellness Activities
- December 3, 2017 – Guest Post on Donna’s Retirement Reflections blog: Living A Car-Free Lifestyle
- October 29, 2017 – Guest Post on Donna’s Retirement Reflections blog: Natalie the Explorer
Thank you for stopping by.
I hope to see you at the upcoming Weekend Coffee Share link-up.