Hello and welcome to the Wellness page on Natalie the Explorer blog!
My current wellness routine includes:
- Meditation: 15 minutes daily
- Walk outdoors: 45 minutes daily
- Strength workouts in the gym: three times a week, one hour each time
- Yoga: twice a week, one hour each time
- Swimming: once a week, one hour
I’ve been living a car-free lifestyle for many years. I enjoy walking and use public transit when needed. Once or twice a year I participate in 5K running races. During the fair weather months, I try to make time for seasonal activities such as cycling.
I started learning and practicing Ashtanga yoga in the mid-1990’s for close to ten years. I switched to Hatha yoga and have been enjoying it since.
I keep track of my wellness activities on a simple sheet. I’m committed to stay fit and try to be consistent with my wellness routine even when I travel.
Thank you for stopping by.