Hello and welcome to Weekend Coffee Share #41! I’m glad you’re here. Please come on in, help yourself to a cup of coffee, or tea, or hot chocolate at my coffee station and let’s chat.
It was a week of lovely autumnal weather, with daytime high temperatures ranged from 20C to 22C (68F-72F). I did my best to be outside in it:
- I treated one of my nieces to a belated birthday Sunday brunch. Good food, good conversation.
- I celebrated Thanksgiving Monday on October 11 by going to Toronto Islands with my family in the morning, then met up with my neighbour for a 5K walk in the afternoon, before returning home for a special dinner.
- I did a lot of cycling and walking on the next three days to see various historic sites and public art exhibits.
Last Friday, I shared the first half of my best trip to Niagara Falls which covered the spectacular waterfalls. Today I’m sharing the second half which covers the Fleurs de Villes Niagara Falls floral trail.
About Fleurs de Villes
Fleurs de Villes events are organized in various cities around the world. I was thrilled to attend two of them close to home this year: Fleurs de Villes Rosé in Toronto (August 4-8) and in Niagara Falls, Canada (September 24 – October 3). Both events were free.
Fleurs de Villes Niagara Falls
Fleurs de Villes floral installations in Niagara Falls were spread out along a trail with a short uphill hike. My sister and I picked up a brochure that includes a map and listing of the floral exhibits. Most of them were outdoors and some were indoors.
The weather was perfect for our walk: Sunny, high 21C (70F) and calm wind. We had so much fun chatting, following the trail, discovering, viewing the floral displays up close and taking photos. I hope you enjoy the following photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Floral designs with autumnal and orange hues
Floral designs in other colours
Click on any image to see it in larger size and use the arrows to move through the gallery. Marilyn Monroe starred in the film Niagara in 1953. The mannequin dress was made of red rose petals.
It was my sister’s first visit to Fleurs de Villes. We both loved the floral trail and enjoyed our trip to Niagara Falls. Thank you for following along virtually.
Linking to #Colour2021: Orange, #FOTD, #LifeThisWeek, #PPAC18, #SundayStills: Orange.
- How was your week?
- Which of the above floral designs are your favourites?
- Do you prefer to scroll or click to view images on my blog?
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Copyright © 2023 natalietheexplorer.home.blog – All rights reserved.